The Valor Fitness warranty covers all our products for intended use only with the appropriate corresponding equipment and exercises. As a fitness company, we encourage vigorous use of our products and if you encounter a problem, give us a call toll free at 844-277-1641 or email us at Info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (weather or sun damage).
- Conditioning Bands: 1-year warranty for use as intended for stretching and resistance exercises alone or in conjunction with bar exercises. Warranty does not cover damage due to bands being used as a harness.
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers against defects in manufacturers workmanship.
- Plyo Box: 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Warranty does not cover damage due to use or cosmetic imperfections/damage due to use.
Note: Be sure to use caution and care when assembling equipment, do not over tighten screws/bolts as it may cause metal/wood to dimple or chip, resulting in damaging the product.
- Pulleys: 1-year warranty
- Ropes: 1-year warranty. Warranty does not cover damage caused by use on rough surfaces nor does the warranty cover soiling or staining from outdoor use. 1-year warranty. Warranty does not cover commercial use.
- RX Medicine Balls: 1-year warranty against manufacturers defect. Medicine balls are NOT intended to be used as a slam ball, nor bounced off a rough surface. Damage due to improper use causing the ball to pop or split open will not be covered.
- Slam Balls: 1-year warranty under normal, recommended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by use on a rough surface or damage due to over-inflating or deflating the air in the ball. Recommended PSI for Valor Fitness slam balls is 3 psi.
- Wall Balls: 1-year warranty under normal, recommended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use, using wall balls as a slam ball, or puncture damage to outer shell.
- Weight Belts: 2-year warranty.
- Bars:3 Year Warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the website product listings and while not used improperly- see full notes at valorfitness.com
- Bumper Plates 2 Year Warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage to 10lb plates caused by dropping with only the 10lb plates on the bar (example: clean jerk).
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense. Images of damage or defective products may be required to be emailed to use prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only nontransferable. Proof of purchase will be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to fulfill our customers purchase, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), partial or full refund or product credit towards future purchases. Refusal of our chosen method may result in the return freight being the responsibility of the customer. All warranty claims must be made within the specified time as noted. Valor Fitness standard warranty states 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year popper pin is intended where applicable.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, non-transferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. (The original warranty duration stands after repair or replacement.) This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Fitness.
Please call toll free 844-277-1641 or 727-895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at:
SAFETY & PRECAUTIONS
IMPORTANT: READ ALL PRECAUTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT.
RETAIN OWNER'S MANUAL FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Note: This item is shipped in an unusual shaped box. Please hold on to the box until you feel there's no need to return the product. Place the manual and warranty information in a safe and secure place in your home or office.
• Thank you for purchasing a Valor Fitness product. Carefully unpack the unit and dispose of packing materials in accordance with your local laws. Prior to assembly, confirm all the components are accounted for and in good condition. In the event you should find this product has either a defective or a missing part, do not use substitute parts or try to use the unit in an incomplete form. Please contact Valor Fitness for a replacement.
• This product has been designed for light commercial or home use only. Light commercial can be defined as a location with multiple users but not in a membership setting. Examples would be hotels, fire departments, high schools, etc. Commercial use would include, but not limited to, locations that accept membership for use of equipment.
Keep children and pets away from this equipment.
Inspect machine before use. Do not use the machine if it appears damaged
Lubricate moving parts as needed (depends on use but
once a month is a good rule to follow)
4. One person at a time should use this equipment unless otherwise designed for safety (example: spotter stand on some weight benches). Do not exceed
weight capacity of this equipment.
5. Injuries may result from incorrect use or pre-existing conditions. If dizziness, nausea, chest pains, or any other abnormal symptoms are experienced while
using this equipment, cease exercise and CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
6. Always use this equipment on a level surface. Do not use outdoors or near water.
7. Do not insert any object into any openings unless object is supposed to be inserted (such as a pin in a weight stack)
8. Before beginning exercise program, consult your physician. Use proper warm up and cool down routines to help prevent injury.
9. Use this equipment only for its intended use as described in this manual.
Always wear appropriate workout clothing and shoes when
exercising. KEEP BODY, CLOTHING, HAIR,
AND FITNESS ACCESSORIES AWAY FROM
11. This equipment should only be used in supervised areas where access and control is specifically regulated by the owner. It is up to the owner to determine
who is allowed access. The owner should consider a users: degree of reliability, age, experience, etc.
12. DO NOT RETURN PRODUCT TO THE POINT OF PURCHASE, CONTACT THE POINT OF SALE COMPANY TO ASSIST YOU WITH
DEFECTIVE/MISSING PARTS OR RETURN.
Customer Responsibility – Customer(s) are responsible for all return freight and possible packaging costs, if:
- Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from Valor Fitness.
- If packaging is damaged, accept the package and contact Valor Fitness warranty department if replacement parts or missing parts are needed. If customer refuses package without opening, please contact Valor Fitness to inform them of the damaged packaging and assist in further assistance to complete customer order fulfillment.
- If customer cannot be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point Valor Fitness will determine the unit undeliverable.
- Buyer’s Remorse - Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product.
- Valor’s obligation under product warranty is limited to repairing or replacing listed in the guidelines above.
Item may be subject to a re-packaging fee. All original packaging must accompany the returned product. If you return an item due to size limitations, you are still responsible for freight costs both ways and a restocking fee may also apply. The customer will be responsible for getting product beyond the threshold/door.
Valor Fitness Responsibility – Valor Fitness will assume all shipping charges, IF:
- Unit is non-repairable as determined by Valor Fitness Customer Service Department.
- Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.